Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

11 California Counties have more voters than "citizens"

I've been reading this information via the Gateway Pundit, Judicial Watch and Dan, my friend who has pretty much the same slant on this politico bullshat that I do.

Dan sent this link  to me a day or two ago so I thought I'd post it. Eleven California counties have more registered voters than they have citizens! And guess what? They're all demoncrat counties.

Yeah, fraud runs rampant in Californicatia! Let the sanctions begin!

California, a liberal paradise that's slowly being destroyed by liberals and illegal aliens!

It's time to take back our country!!!

IMHO

No comments: