Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 04, 2017

Oh No! Megyn Kelly might not be back!

Phew! I thought we might get another year of the dolt.

Hopefully she's gone...

Heck! I'm regretting their contract!!!

Not that she bothers me. I don't watch her show but, I do have to explain to many folks why I don't watch her show and why I think she's an inept, biased, self serving talking head. I'm no fan of NBC and I'm no fan of Megyn Kelly so it's a wash. I guess I really don't care.

It's just, I prefer she goes away and lives a quiet, "non-public" life. I'm tired of hearing about her. She's just another media shill and sure as hell am tired of hearing about NBC.

No comments: