Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 06, 2017

Keith Olbermann VS the National Rifle Association...

...and the rest of us.

Just what the heck does this keith olbermann thing think he is? I mean, no one seems to really listen to him anymore do they? I wouldn't know. I really have nothing to do with the fool. Is he still trying to be a comedian? If so, he's failed at that too. He's a horrible comedian and a failed "talk show" host. I don't think he does the news anymore does he? Did he ever have anything to do with the news?

So who the hell cares what he has to say about anything?! I don't but I thought I'd share some of his gibberish with you. Just so you know, here's his latest lunacy...  "the NRA is a terrorist organization"! 

The guy's so far in the cellar that he has to resort to sensationalizing a tragedy and dragging in the National Rifle Association in a very failed attempt to prove his point. Note the idiot's skewed view of the intent of our Second Amendment to the constitution in his "discussion" about it.

I take it back, he can be a comedian at times. Only he doesn't know it. He's trying to be serious.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being, this olbermann thing.

IMHO

Thanks to Guns America and in particular S.H. Blannelberry for sharing the article referred to above.

No comments: