Featured Post

A Chilling Warning...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and stree...

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 11, 2017

Culling My Inbox. November 26- December 10, 2017

I've already tossed some of the latest news I received on here so here's what I have left in my inbox for the past couple of weeks that I thought I'd share the links to. This information is news and information that was emailed to me that survived my original purge and subsequent disposal.

I'll begin with this very important and well documented piece. It was sent to me over a week ago. I had to take time to "fact check" what I could before I threw it on here...

November 30:
-From The Middle East Quarterly- The Islamic State's Virtual Caliphate- jihad in the West.

Now, here's the rest. Enjoy!

December 03: 
-From World Israel News (WIN)- IDF Strikes Iranian bases and more
-From the Mideast Forum- The Future of Israel's Peace Treaty With Egypt (and more)
-From The Gatestone Institute- Europe's Migrant Crisis- Still More To Come (and more)
-From Conservative Tribune- Moore's Accuser Caught Lying (and more)
-From United With Israel- UN Votes 151-6 Against Israel.. (and more) Get the UN out of the U.S. and the U.S. out of the UN, NOW!
-From Fox News Insider- Dershowitz Sees No Obstruction Case Against Trump (and more)

December 04:
-From The Gatestone Institute- Palestinians: More Missed Opportunities (and more)

December 05:
-From Islamist Watch: Islamist Watch is looking for an intern. (and more)
-From Islamist Watch: Leading American Islamist Endorse Violent Anti-Ahmadi group. (and more)
-From Mideast Forum: There's Only One Road To Peace For Israel... (and more)

December 06:
-From Fox News Insider: Hannity: Conduct Of Mueller Probe. (and more)
-From The Gatestone Institute: A Two State Solution For Europe. (and more)

December 07:
-From Daniel Pipes, Washington Times: The Dubai Miracle Has Become Real

December 08:
-From Islamist Watch: Why Is Harvard University Group Honoring Islamist Extremist Nihad Awad?
-From The Gatestone Institute: Violence Should Not Determine Policy.

December 10:
-From Mideast Forum: Backgrounder: The Jerusalem Embassy Controversy (and more).
-From The Gatestone Institute: NEWSFLASH: Jerusalem Not On Fire!! (and more).
-From The Gatestone Institute: The Real Palestinian Response To Trump's Jerusalem Speech.
-From Fox News Channel: Tucker Rips Dem's Senator... (and more).
-From The Gatestone Institute: Welcome to the Hell Hole that is Brussells... (and more).
-From The Mideast Forum: Erdogan: No Moderate Islam... (and more)

And a couple more that were sent that I missed the first time around.

-From The Gatestone Institute: "I Am Muslim" I Am Not An American, Said The Islamist, I Am Muslim!
-From the Middle East Forum: "Palestinians and Internationalization: Means and Ends".

I culled the redundant articles. They're all seemingly important in their own way and help to sort out what's happening around us domestically and globally.

IMHO

#




No comments: